A "rescue" organization supported by Grey2k.  Kerry Elliman runs Candy Cane, LIE much?  Which one is it????
One of the Lobbyists for Grey2k, Tony Glover, was the head of the Florida regulatory body (DBPR) when this TAINTED sample was exposed on HIS watch.  Was he part of the crime?  Was this a setup against the industry? NO DOG DNA
Abusive and harassing tactics
NO RESPECT - She posts this hours after Aretha's death.

ASPCA launches investigation after 20 dogs die in its care


The Darkside of the HSUS - Part 1

The Darkside of the HSUS - Part 2

Election Issue Harassment

Trying to restrain First Amendment rights and interfering in interstate commerce.
Educating and advocating for the preservation of working animals

Retainer $$ sent to the attorneys, full steam ahead.......LAWSUIT STATEMENT here.......Please DONATE TODAY

The campaign to overturn Amendment 13 in Florida
The TRUTH and Educational Site of Greyhound Racing
IN Florida - A COPY OF OUR OFFICIAL REGISTRATION AND FINANCIAL INFORMATION MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE DIVISION OF CONSUMER SERVICES BY CALLING TOLL-FREE WITHIN THE STATE, 1-800-HELPFLA, OR VIA THE INTERNET AT WWW.FLORIDACONSUMERHELP.COM. Illinois: Contracts and reports regarding SWA have been filed with the Illinois Attorney General & are awaiting certification. Maryland: Documents and information submitted under the Maryland Solicitations Act are available, for the cost of copies and postage, from the Maryland Secretary of State, State House, Annapolis, MD 21401 or by calling 800-825-4510. New Jersey: INFORMATION FILED WITH THE ATTORNEY GENERAL CONCERNING THIS CHARITABLE SOLICITATION MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE ATTORNEY GENERAL OF THE STATE OF NEW JERSEY BY CALLING 973-504-6215 AND IS AVAILABLE ON THE INTERNET AT HTTP://WWW.STATE.NJ.US/LPS/CA/CHARFRM.HTM ; North Carolina: Financial information about this organization has been filed is awaiting approval; Pennsylvania: The official registration and financial information of SWA may be obtained from the Pennsylvania Department of State by calling toll-free, within Pennsylvania, 1-800-732-0999, or 1-717-783-1720. Virginia: A financial statement is available from the Office of Charitable and Regulatory Programs, P.O. Box 1163, Richmond, VA 23218. West Virginia: West Virginia residents may obtain a summary of the registration and financial documents from the Secretary of State, State Capitol, Charleston, West Virginia 25305.